GQ is an a cappella and barbershop quartet from Baltimore, MD. Their members are Amanda McNutt, Ali Hauger, Katie Gillis and Katie Macdonald. They sing a variety of styles spanning several decades and are four great friends who have a passion for creating a unique sound. They formed as an a cappella project in the Summer of 2011 at Towson University. Since then, GQ has competed in various a cappella competitions such as the Harmony Sweepstakes and SingStrong, as well as the Rising Star Contest and International Quartet Contest for Sweet Adelines International.
- 2016 Sweet Adelines International - 7th Place Quartet
- SAI 2016 Region 19 - 1st Place Medalists
- SAI 2014 Region 19 - 1st Place Medalists
- SAI 2013 Region 19 - 1st Place Medalists
- 2013 Sweet Adelines International - Rising Star Champions